The Pursuit Of Happiness - Entry #64

9/07/2013 tringel 4 Comments

September 7, 2013
Started working on my first project for my design class. I think the ideas are coming along but I definitely still have a long way to go. For this project we are to make an ancillary brand or product for an already developed company. I have chosen active.com. My ancillary brand will be a sister site called  "Active Buddy." The idea is that it is pretty much a dating website, but for activities, if you need a training partner or dieting friend, just go to Active Buddy to find you match and reach your goals. I will have a website, tents at races, and perhaps some Active Buddy products. The details are still up in the air, but the brain gears are spinning.

I have decided to start with one of the most important parts, the logo. Below are two options I have created. I hope you like them; let me know what you think. Am I on the right track? Do you have any suggestions?
Option 1
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
Option 2

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Hi hi! Great job yesterday at the Nations Tri! For the logos- I like the simplicity of the second logo, but I think the first logo gives a better idea of what your "new product" is, so I think I vote the first one :-) They look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully I will get my butt to practice on Wed. And thanks for your opinion, a second pair of eyes always helps. I like the idea of the second one too, but I think the first has more flair or something :)

      Delete
  2. I vote second. I feel personally involved with the placement of that sweatband! But, I do think it's missing something. Also zomg! Swimcap! I love these pictures. One of these days I will get up early enough to cheer for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, and the sweatband thanks you! I couldn't get the shoes to work, but I agree it seems plain compared to the first. I tried combining the two but it was two much. I guess we will see what my class thinks. It could be back to the drawing board after Thursday, who knows, but let's cross out fingers that is not the case ;). And thanks, unfortunately i cannot take credit for the picture taking, but I am sure you new that already since I am in them, ha. :)

      Delete