The Pursuit Of Happiness - Entry #154

12/07/2013 tringel 0 Comments


December 7, 2013
Brenden and I used the microwaveable s'more maker he got me for a Hanukkah present a few nights ago. We were super excited and we were definitely not disappointed. The s'more maker really worked! The s'mores were perfect and delicious! I could have eaten like 20 of them if I wasn't as full from dinner and they wouldn't have made me nauseous. Seriously, amazing. The s'mores didn't get messy until we ate them; everything was cooked perfectly; the marshmallows didn't explode; the chocolate was melted and gooey, and the grahams still crisp and crunchy. Yumm I am mind eating it right now. PLUS, we used Hershey's Symphony Chocolate, the best milk chocolate ever! Seriously guys, you have to try it. I had it for the first time about a year ago when Brenden's dad got it for me as part of my Christmas present and now I can't go back. I know it is still Hershey's, but it is so much better and creamier then their generic, more well known chocolates. So good :).
Prepping the s'mores :)
Perfect and ready to be devoured!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: