The Pursuit Of Happiness - Entry #90

10/03/2013 tringel 0 Comments

October 3, 2013
Two exciting events today:

1. Apparently I qualified and am invited to compete in the 2014 USA Triathlon National Championships! What a cool surprise...maybe in a few years.

My official email invite for VIP registration. Kind of interesting though since the only Olympic distance triathlon
I did was a relay...hmm...there must be something I don't know about...O well, still exciting news :)
2. Activebuddy is ready to launch and is waiting for the reviews. I turned in project one of the semester. Phew, one down to more to go! What do you think of the final version?


Homepage
Find your buddy form
Product page
Activebuddy button on Active.com


Activebuddy pop-up after registering
for an event on Active.com
Sample of offered products for purchase and promo giveaways

Race day Canopy tent and backdrop






You Might Also Like

0 comments: