The Pursuit Of Happiness - Entry #169

12/22/2013 tringel 0 Comments

December 22, 2013
Christmas parties + friends = A fun and festive christmas dinner party, friend reunion. Tonight I had a delicious and entertaining dinner catching up with my friends from high school. We all gathered at Anna's house where she had prepared some lasagnas and veggies. I brought my garlic caprese toast which has quickly become a favorite and easy potluck dish. Anna's roommate prepared some tasty (turkey) pepperoni rolls, and everyone else brought desserts galore. My tummy is very happy. And Lauren surprised us all with great gifts catered perfectly to each of our interests. I got "Guac Off!" An amazing book I can't wait to put into action, with a bunch of different guacamole recipes, tips, and facts. I think I know what might be coming in my next few posts (after the holiday soirees of course).

Yummo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: