The Ideas Are Flowing

9/15/2012 tringel 1 Comments

For my second project in this class, we are to create a process booklet. Basically a "how to" or "what to do if" situation, instructing people on the chosen topic. I have a few surface ideas so far, one being how to survive a triathlon or marathon (what a surprise since my first triathlon is next week and I'm totally nervous. I think this may be most beneficial to me.) Anyways, I was thinking of things I could do with it to make it fun. I thought it would be awesome to put a little athlete in the bottom corner, so that it doubles as a flip-book, running to the finish. I however am unsure of how to do this with adobe (if you have any knowledge please feel free to share!) I began researching online and saw some creative self drawn flip-books, which led me to the idea of possibly doing a how to make a flip-book booklet. I could possibly use the same graphic idea as my first with making it into a flip-book as well as giving instruction on how to make a flip-book. Just throwing some ideas around. Feel free to let me know if you think they have any potential. Below is a link to a flip-book someone made that I thought was really neat. A Flipbook Within a Flipbook.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I think your idea is great! You could even make it about training for a triathlon, just a thought. And I love the flip book idea, it could be a cool added feature to your booklet.

    ReplyDelete