Words of Wisdom [1]

10/22/2014 tringel 0 Comments

Inspiration and motivation are all around us. Sometimes it comes from within oneself, sometimes from family or friends, and sometimes from somewhere or someone you don't even know - you may not even realize that they are inspiring you at that time. But it doesn't really matter where it comes from, what matters is that it comes. Everyone needs a little inspiration and motivation in there life.

Based on some of the positive feedback from my Pursuit of Happiness Posts, I will be introducing this new series to my blog, which I have chosen to entitle Word of Wisdom. Each week, on Wednesday, I know I have to lay off the alliterations, I will post a quote that I find to be motivating, inspirational, thoughtful, etc. Or maybe I just like it. Some will have pictures or typography attached. While I work to keep my motivation and inspiration up to help myself meet all the goals in my life, I hope that these quotes can help spur the inspiration in you as well.

"The period of greatest gain in knowledge and experience is the most difficult period in one's life." ~ Dalai Lama
Source: scoutmob.com, Old Growth Pine Wood Print

You Might Also Like

0 comments: