A New Beginning

10/20/2014 tringel 0 Comments

The past two months have been a whirlwind of colors, smiles, and celebrations.

Now I know back in August with my final Pursuit Of Happiness post I left you with the promises of new, exciting posts to come. Unfortunately I didn't expect the last couple of months to be, to say the least, quite as hectic as they were. Whether I was participating in grand events such as weddings, a triathlon or moving, or I was filling my day with small bursts of entertainment like a learn to make your own sushi class, bachelorette parties or nannying some awesome kids, it felt like I was always on the go.

Between events, work, and freelance, all I really wanted to do was eat some good grub and catch a lot of z's (mostly the later), leaving all of you, my wonderful readers, with the short end of the straw. I am sure a simple recipe each week was not what you were hoping for when I promised compelling posts too come. Although who can really complain, after trying the amazing Caesar Tortellini or seeing the wonderful burst of colors in Summer Veggie Bowls that I shared, and I know you tried them both immediately.

I promise the long anticipated wait is over, and I apologize for the delay. Wednesday will be your first view at one of my new series of posts to appear over the next two weeks. And of course you will be getting the (very late) low down on some of the major events that have occurred in my blogging absence.

For now, here are some highlights [in pictures]:

Ravens vs 49ers preseason game #1



Pre-wedding activities and a rehearsal dinner


DJ's Wedding


Bethany Beach Triathlon, year #3


 Kristeena's Wedding


Flowers for my new place, at least on thing is organized and pretty


Let the Halloween Festivities begin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: