Nice To Meet You!
Popular Posts
-
Against what I have been told, I am taking a second class, Digital Photography. It is a great class and I am learning a lot. I also hope tha...
-
Saturday (362) Beach weekend has begun. This is probably my favorite weekend of the year, the weekend I get spend calming my life at Bethan...
-
Saturday The last few weekends have been (and the next couple will be) packed with travel, get togethers, adventure, and good news, so it w...



This one is gorgeous! Where did you get it from??
ReplyDeleteThanks, it's even better in real life, I took a pretty crappy last minute photo of it. I found it on etsy, the shop is called push pin travel maps, they have a bunch of different options and customization, but I think they also sell on amazon too. The material and quality are really good, I don't even want to add the push pins because it looks so nice on its own, even though that is the reason I wanted it, haha, so we will see!
Delete