The Pursuit Of Happiness: 2.177

2/08/2016 tringel 0 Comments

I'm excited that I am excited to start celebrating my birthday! And, I am super happy that Brenden was totally down to going to The Melting Pot to kick off the celebrating, for an early birthday dinner (less then 12 hours until I'm 27, crazy)! The food was all so delicious, as usual, and we gobbled it all down. I was super pumped to try new things this year (yes, we pretty much only go once a year, twice tops). We got a french onion cheese fondue which was oh so tasty and scrumptious, followed by our entree which we chose a miso broth cooking style for. Omg, fabulous; it was just the right amount of everything, flavor and spice that complimented but didn't overpower the meat and veggies. And, we finished the night off with the flaming turtle chocolate. My stomach is so full, but my taste buds are screaming more, more; it was that good. We finished the night off watching a new episode of one of our favorite shows, The 100, as I continued the countdown to midnight. But really until I wake up at five in the morning because I have an early bedtime and definitely don't stay up until midnight anymore (unless it's NYE...maybe).




You Might Also Like

0 comments: