The Pursuit Of Happiness: Week In Review

7/23/2016 tringel 0 Comments

Saturday (327)
A recurring theme in my blog seems to be sushi, travel, sushi, art, sushi... So, it only seems fitting that following a whirlwind week of traveling, I indulge in a binge eating weekend of sushi. After getting back from New York State at 9 in the morning, I slept a lot. When I finally woke up, mid afternoon, I was ready for sushi. Lauren came over and we headed to old town Elliott City to try out Matcha Time Cafe, a place I had somehow stumbled upon on the interwebs and wanted to try ever since. We indulged on sushi and explored the little place, which included a gift shop and a lot of friendly people playing pokemon go (it's a pokestop for those who need to know).


Sunday (328)
Sushi stop two came on Sunday, after exploring Artscape and spending too much money. Lauren -- if you didn't figure it out, she is my go to sushi partner in crime -- and I headed to Sticky Rice, a sushi spot with a ton of vegan options. Again, we overindulged, though I could have kept going, and enjoyed the heck out of everything we ordered. And of course I suggested we make a quick stop at Vacarro's for cannoli things on our way out of the city.


Monday (329)
Snapchat filters, gifs on instagram, and go! I'm getting in on the trends. What are your thoughts on all the new trends? Which are your favorites? What am I still missing out on?


Tuesday (330)
Nothing better then an evening consisting of sushi delivery with a new episode of Pretty Little Liars. What is your go-to for a relaxing night?

Wednesday (331)
Marie came over. Which was great. We took some time to catch up and just chat. And I gave her, the bridal shower presents I had gotten for her. I can't believe her wedding is only 2 weeks away. So exciting! Oh, and sushi again. This time with my mama. I might have a problem.

Thursday (332)
I'll be the first to admit that I have been severely slacking on biking this summer. It felt good to get on the bike for a short, relaxing ride with CL.

Friday (333)
Made it to morning practice which was greeted with a gorgeous sunrise. And then an evening spent hanging out and playing games with Brenden, Jeff, and Katrina. That is always a good time.



How was your week? What were some of your daily highlights? Did you do anything trendy? Where your days spent indulging and relaxing?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: