Toilet Paper Art

10/07/2012 tringel 1 Comments


As I was searching through images of toilet paper for my port-a-potty booklet, I came across different types of toilet paper art. Most were simple crafts to complete with kids, but one image caught my eye. A scene within a toilet paper roll, made from the toilet paper roll (I am not doing the art justice with my description). Anastassia Elias has created over 30 of these designs. The images are enhances when light is shined through the toilet paper roll. They are so creative and I wanted to share. Who would have thought a toilet paper roll art could be so magnificant. It still amazes me that such ordinary objects and "trash" can be turned into art. To quote Henry David Thoreau, "This world is but a canvas to our imagination."

It was hard to pick, but below are some of my favorites. All of her work can be viewed here.
BALANÇOIRE
DIPTYQUE PARC D'ATTRACTIONS
AFRIQUE
VACANCES
ZOO. GIRAFES
PLUIE

PYRAMIDE

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It makes me think some people have too much time on their hands...but these are really cool! The pyramid is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete