Dancepiration

12/06/2012 tringel 0 Comments

My inspiration this week is quite different then last. I am inspired by almost anything that is executed well. With that said, I have a slight addiction to the reality show Dance Moms. Most of you will probably laugh or think, "Oh gee, another reality show exposing children." But honestly, it is a great show. While I may be slightly (maybe a bit more) entertained by the ridiculous mothers who bicker constantly, and harsh dance teacher who tells six year olds to, "save the tears for your pillow," it is the children's dancing that truly draws me in. I am always stunned when each step's one the dance floor at competition. The fact that the children are as young as six years old, and the average age of the group is about 10, amazes me even farther. I can't help but to stare in awe each week. I wish I had that type of discipline, talent, and dedication when I was that age so i could be a famous swimmer now. I can only aspire to put my all into the things I enjoy now, just as the kids do on this show with dance. 

This is the commercial for the upcoming season (beginning January 1st for those interested). I love this commercial. It just makes me so happy, especially because we get to see the infamous Abbey Lee (dance teacher) do a few dance moves herself. Every time I see the commercial I become more and more excited. I hope you enjoy this half as much as I do - if you choose to watch. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments: