The Pursuit Of Happiness - Entry #60

9/03/2013 tringel 0 Comments

September 3, 2013
Got my (our) first letter addressed and mailed to me and Brenden, kind of cool and a little exciting. Plus, it was a "Save the Date" for my friends wedding that she designed herself, which makes it that much more awesome.

I guess if it wasn't official the last 2.5 years, Brenden and
my relationship is now "written in [pen]"
Pretty, pretty, pretty! And, of course a very fitting design (sorry it is blurry,
my phone camera sucks - haven't graduated to the smartphone age just yet...)
Also, made my first post on my classes web blog about design. Check it out and feel free to follow our discussions here. We will have ongoing discussions about different design related topics and class projects. I can already tell it is going to very interesting and a blast.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: