The Pursuit Of Happiness: Week In Review

9/10/2016 tringel 0 Comments

Saturday
Yay, it's a...boy! I'm so excited for the Graulaghers on their pregnancy. I can't wait to meet their baby boy in February. It was so great of them to have a nice gender reveal party with our group of friends. Sunshine, food, and blue cupcakes! Congrats.






Sunday
It was the perfect day on the water. Lauren and Jeff V. took on Georgetown again, as we paddleboarded down the river. This weekends highlights were "trying" some paddleboard yoga, finding a food boat, and recovering an overboard beer.









Monday
Happy Labor Day! It was a perfect day, a Brenden and Tracy day. We went to Larriland Farms, where we picked apples, tomatoes, and flowers, and bought all the produce from their store. Then we went down to Georgetown to try our hand at hydrobiking on the river. We finished our day with a stop at the grocery store to pick up ingredients for making the best homemade meatballs with angel hair pasta. So happy. So satisfied.






Tuesday
The return of Dance Moms has come, and we will see what comes of it. Either way it makes me a little bit excited. But the best part was getting Chick-fil-with Brenden before hand, and sipping on my milkshake as I watched the season premiere.

Wednesday
I took a bit of a break from running since my weekend of motivation at the beach, so getting in a run felt great. I did a nice 4 miles to hopefully start up the streak again. My races are coming up, so I need it!

Thursday
Finishing a book is always so satisfying. I spent my Thursday evening reading in the hammock, finishing The 5th Wave Series. It was interesting to say the least. Now onto the next series. Any recommendations? Where is your favorite place to pick up a good book and read it from cover to cover?

Friday
It's the weekend! What are you doing to kick it off? Mine started with an amazing note on my car outside of work. Thanks for making my day Jane, you always make me smile!



How was your week? What were some of your daily highlights? How did you spend your labor day? Did you do any celebrating? Are you reading any good books? Or starting any addicting shows?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: