Magnificent

11/27/2012 tringel 4 Comments

I found this collection of progressing photographs just amazing. This women is using her fingers and, I believe, ink, to create an entire wall design. The finished design is just astounding.


Unfortunately I found this on a random website and do not know her name or any other information. I do not know quite what to search in google, but my efforts have not found anything yet. Let me know if you find more information on this artist.

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is amazing. What a creative art form!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how long it took her to create these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was little, I kinda did the same thing with some magic markers and my bedroom wall. Ma didn't much think it was art...LOL.

    Seriously...it's pretty awesome and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder as well. I wish I could have found the information on this artist to know more. And too funny Rich!

    ReplyDelete