Where's the bee

9/30/2012 tringel 7 Comments

I have been working on my winter holiday cards, and I thought I would share what I have come up with. I used a mixture of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. If you have any feed back feel free to comment. A lot of what I did is new to me, so if you have any suggestions or tips on Illustrator that would be appreciated as tutorials have become my new best friend. These are just my rough drafts; I am still planning on adding "Have a BEEutiful Holiday" somewhere on each card, and a few details on each. Do you see the concept throughout?




You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. You did a good job of making them look connected. They definitely look like they are a part of a series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great. I like the last one the best for some reason. It's cleaver. And you are a pro at illustrator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the last one the best as well. I'm not sure why either, maybe because it is so simple? I am flattered you think I am a pro at illustrator, I'm really not though but thanks!

      Delete
  3. Thanks! They turned out better then I hoped and thanks for the suggestion. I was actually thinking about that too because I felt like it need a little something more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am in awe of your talent and creativity. Will you please share how you created the snow shapes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! Honestly, I used a lot of tutorials to guide me. I used worked in both Photoshop and Illustrator. I used the pen tool to draw the hills and I applied a gradient on them with colors I thought looked nice. When in Illustrator I also used the brush and blob tools. I hope this helps a little. I can tell you more or if you have any questions I can answer then in class if you would like, I am probably better at explaining in person.

      Delete