Sharp Suits

11/08/2012 tringel 5 Comments

I am sure we have all been there; the frustration of receiving comments about our designs that we do not like, do not agree with, or do not understand. Sharp Suits is displaying a variety of posters that Ireland's creative community has come together to make. These posters take phrases and critiques that most find irritating and give them an interesting spin. Below are a bunch of my favorites. Visit the website to view them all and read a bit more about the exhibit.

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. These posters are great! It defintly shows a designers frustration in a fun way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I've never seen classic complaints visualized that way. Yet another bullet on my "Things I Wish I'd Thought Of" list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love these. Really. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so well designed, too. Oh the layers of irony. Where do you find such interesting posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you find my post interesting. My boss actually sent me the link for this website the other day. My other post are just random findings on the internet. I am pretty addicted to interest, and there is an app called ifunny that sometimes has usable posts. ifunny is mostly for entertainment though.

      Delete