The Pursuit Of Happiness: 2.178

2/09/2016 tringel 0 Comments

Happy Birthday to me. Twenty-seven, here I am!



• I was woken up with a big hug and my annual recorded chipmunk dancing birthday song, by Brenden.
• I got in a nice 4-mile morning run on the treadmill and a half an hour of a "27" themed, hardcore workout.
• Cards and cake from amazing coworkers at work before I left for a half day.
• Lunch with my mom and Brenden at Vaccaro's for my annual birthday trip. I went out on a limb and got cannoli chips and dip instead of my annual cannoli in a chocolate shell. It was fantastic, but I missed my birthday cannoli (note, it was all the same ingredients just formed in a different way, I'm weird). But I still have the visit when I'm 28 and 29 and 30 and who knows how long, for more of my staple cannoli.
• Hanging out with Brenden watching shows.
• Friends! They came to see me, late on a weeknight. I feel so honored and loved. We lit candles (in love with the display, 27 candles take up way more room then I thought), and finally ate and enjoyed the heck out of the birthday cake Brenden and I had made for my birthday.
• Presents :). So kind and thoughtful. Thank you Jenna for encouraging my elephant obsession; I'm in love with the salt and pepper shakers. Thanks Brenden for enabling my food obsession, you know those 8 lbs of beef jerky are going to be gone way too soon. Thanks everyone for the cards, gift cards, cakes, and well wishes.
• And, Seasons52 for late night eats/dessert (because I really needed more sugar after my day), with said friends. So tasty. So full. Happy, happy.







You Might Also Like

0 comments: