Inspiration

10/13/2012 tringel 0 Comments

As I was looking for inspiration and ideas to better develop my adoption campaign. As I stated in class I have a few ideas but know way to actually fulfill them; so, if you have any suggestion feel free to share. Anywho, as I was searching for images I came across a few adoption campaigns that have been done for organizations in the past. I think that they are simple yet creative. They portray the feeling of loneliness and desire for family that I am hoping to portray with my campaign. Since all of the ads focus on the child being sad, I want to add in the potential parents perspective. With this in mind, perhaps I should change my perspective to focus on the adults and options for if you can't have a child rather then the child and the adults. I am not sure but I feel like this ha not been done much (I could be wrong) and a smaller focus could help me nail down a concept. What do you think of this idea?

Here are the ads I found. I think they are great so I wanted to share.

1. Los Pisongos Adoption Center
View Entire Series

2. Indian Association for Promotion of Adoption and Child Welfare (IAPA)
View entire series

3. Families for Children Adoption
View entire series



You Might Also Like

0 comments: