The Pursuit Of Happiness: 2.79

11/02/2015 tringel 0 Comments

Another fabulous day in New York with great weather and beautiful skies. Today, Geri and I did the tourist thing I've been wanting to do for years; we went to the Statue of Liberty! It was everything I hoped for, and now I can check it off my bucket list. Then we took the ferry to Ellis Island, which was quite interesting, and I now have even more questions then before I went. Shocker. But my favorite fact about the Island is that it was man made, and learning/seeing how and why the island was transformed/built over the years -- I knew nature didn't make such perfect rectangles. After we took the ferry back to New Jersey to head home after two filled days of fantastic exploring, but not before a pitstop at my favorite oversized food restaurant, Harold's. Yay meals for a week!
















You Might Also Like

0 comments: