The Pursuit Of Happiness: Week In Review

10/17/2016 tringel 0 Comments

A little late but here we go...

Saturday
I had my first Hawaiian food experience, well sort of. Does it count if I was in first grade and can't remember it and probably only ate nuggets and tots at the "camps" my parents put me in as they toured around with the adults? Didn't think so. I finally gave in and went to A Taste of Aloha that Jeff V. has been bugging me to go to with him for months. And I'm a little mad I didn't give in sooner, but that is our relationship. It was all so good. Of course I got enough to feed a small army. This time I went with the chicken teriyaki musubi and a Hawaiian influenced burger. Oh, man, give me all the things. Have you ever tried Hawaiian food? What is your favorite? I am dying to try the poke.




Sunday
I was excited Lauren decided to meet me for Starbucks and shopping between dropping off and picking up for nannying. We talked, I got hyped up on a pumpkin spice latte, and I spent too much money on clothes and knick-knacks (read: story of my life circa since I could shop). Later that night Brenden stopped by to hang out and put a smile on my face as I watched all the halloween food network specials. It's that time of year, and I love it as much as I always did.



Monday
Sushi is always a win in my book. I got to try an old new place near where I nanny. And it was oh, so good. Give me more.

Tuesday
Half day Tuesday. I had a lovely, work-free afternoon talking about and eating everything at Clyde's with my cousin Rachel before we hit Jo Ann Fabrics for tutu making supplies. So pumped.

Wednesday
It's Yom Kippur. So watching Lauren and Jenna eat Cava wasn't necessarily the highlight of my day, but getting to catch up and hang out with them definitely was. Yay for working for Jewish companies who have the day off for this/for actually being a Jew Jew.

Thursday
Because I obviously had a huge craving for Cava from the day before, I was excited to go there for dinner and introduce Jeff V. and his friends to my new obsession as well. Don't be surprised if you see me there every other day from now on. So, so good. I may have a food problem...

Friday
Onesies! Onesies with Lauren and more Hawaiian food with Jeff. This time I tried moco and a saimin bowl. Still infatuated.



How was your week? What were some of your daily highlights? Did you fast for Yom Kippur? Did you eat anything delicious? I obviously have a food problem/am on an eating kick, so tell me all the places.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: