The Pursuit Of Happiness: Week In Review

10/22/2016 tringel 0 Comments

Saturday
Saturday was a day for friends. First stop was to see Jeff and Katrina's new townhouse. It was so lovely and I am totally jealous of all of the space and set-up they have. I had a good time catching up with them, eating all of their good homemade treats and meeting their friends. After, I got to see Anna and Lauren, as they came to my house to hang out since Anna was in town. We took a trip down memory lane as we laughed at old year book photos and also caught up on life.



Sunday
Back to crafting, sort of. Thanks to the moral support and cutting skills of Rachel, I made my very first tutu skirt. And let me tell you, many more will be following. I am so, so in love. I'm saving the big reveal for Wednesday -- I made the skirt to wear for the Sia concert. I cannot wait. Now to just find a top...



Monday
Snake Hill and Kilns, lots of redbox and relaxing with Brenden

Tuesday
Dance Moms Tuesday on the couch was the best way to end my night

Wednesday
Sia concert with Lauren and bows for days. We got dolled up up and headed to DC where we saw Sia and Maddie live and maybe some other celebrities? It was great and I am so happy I was able to go. It was definitely a different type of concert, more of a show with a story then a raging concert. But that is Sia for you, and I loved it. She sounded great live and the dancing was on point.

Thursday
Michigan bound. Lauren and I had road trip day one. We left way too early after the concert last night but it was worth it for the oversized pitstops we got to make. We saw an elephant statue, a UFO landing site, the world's largest teapot, and a merry-go-round museum with the world's fastest merry-go-round ride. And the day ended with Marie(!) and trying Ethiopian food with her friends from MSU I got meet. It was great.

Friday
Road trip day two. Lauren, Marie, and I explored Michigan. We went to MSU's museum of history and I learned about old time letter pressing, and my favorite, elephants. We went to Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum and played arcade games. Then we detoured to U of M just for pictures for Brenden. But best of all was all the chatting up we got to do.

How was your week? What were some of your daily highlights? Did you go on any adventures? Have you made any good crafts?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: