A Synchronized Swimming Show

10/20/2012 tringel 1 Comments

I apologize for the quality of this video; I have had the hardest time trying to upload it to blogger. The only way i could get it to save and upload was as a file for a mobile device, so hopefully you can see it ok. As requested, I have posted a video of me doing synchronized swimming. I have done synchro since I was 7 years old. This video is from this past spring, April 2012. Since graduating college I had helped to coach my old team. Our team does a show at the end of the season each year, and two of the coaches and I chose to make a routine to swim at the show as well (we swam on the same college team). It is not perfect, we only had about two weeks to write it and practice, and we are not wearing the extravagant bathing suits, head pieces, or makeup that you would normally see. Being the coaches, we opted out of the fun process of gelling our hair. Anywho, this is the only synchronized swimming video I could find of myself for the internet (most are still on video cameras), but I hope you enjoy!


Here is another video of one of my favorites. It is the Spanish National team from 2008.

 

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Yes it can get pretty intense. You can't touch the bottom either. We swim in 13ft deep water. I don't know if you knew that. It makes me sad that so many people still perceive it as a laughable sport. If you want to see even better teams, watch the Russian National Team from the past few Olympics. They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete