Concept: Check

10/15/2012 tringel 3 Comments

After a lot of brainstorming I think I have finally nailed down a concept for my ad campaign.

Adopt US Kids





Cause: Adoption

Call to Action: To adopt

Focus: Adopting older children rather then babies

Tagline: Your new addition does not have to be a newborn

Concept: Family Photo Albums

Idea: I will connect the different pieces with an illustrated photo album. Within the photo album with be a photograph of different situations (each piece will have a different photograph). The photos will have headers such as set up his room today, brought him home today, first day of school. Instead of the stereotypical firsts the room will be designed for a teenager; the child brought home will be older; the first day of school will be a child prepared for high school...something along those lines.

Thoughts?

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant and strong! You could use a "baby book" instead of a photo album--so in addition to the firsts listed above, you could have "first word" --instead of mama and dadda, it would be something like "what's for dinner" or some other teen thing. I'm trying to think of baby books--first hair cut, first food, etc. Your photo album works fine for this too--just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like your idea too! I will definitely have to work them in together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see your ideas on this. I love your take and I think it's really unique. P.S. Your header is so cute!

    ReplyDelete