An Owl a Day

11/19/2012 tringel 1 Comments

So Cute It Hurts
Talk about dedication! This designer, has decided to illustrate an owl a day for an entire year. She has chosen to do this to keep her inspiration up. She has created the tagline, "An Owl a Day Keeps Burnouts Away." She is now on day 162, and her work is pretty fantastic. Find out why she chose to illustrate owls and view her collection at her wordpress blog. Unfortunately, she has asked that her illustrations remain on her site only so I cannot display any on my blog, but I strongly suggested you check them out - at least a few. In the meantime, to the right is a photograph of what I think are two very adorable owls.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. What fun--I am really into owls lately. I will try to remember to wear my owl earrings to the next class. I really like the artists "sad lady" owl.

    ReplyDelete