The Pursuit of Happiness : 2.214

3/17/2016 tringel 0 Comments

Happy St. Patricks Day! I got in a quick run so I could indulge guilt-free on all the "Irish" things I prepared. On the menu: corned beef and shepards pie from Trader Joe's, and homemade Irish soda bread with chocolate and homemade green pistachio ice cream with nutella swirls, both thanks to howsweeteats. And, I sported some green throughout my day. I'd call it a success.




Also, March Madness is here! I'm so excited...and nervous. Will this be the year I finally beat Brenden? Probs not. But I was in the 100th percentile, ranked #1 for the first 9 games. The 10th broke my bracket, but I'm still hanging in there; I'm currently in the 99th percentile which ranks me gives me a rank of 93,626. Woo. Oh well, there can only be so many upsets in one day. Wish me luck for the rest!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: