The Pursuit Of Happiness - Entry #70

9/13/2013 tringel 0 Comments

September 13, 2013
I want start out with a happy Friday the 13th to all.

Today I ran. It wasn't very fast (for me) and it probably wasn't very pretty (to others who watched me as they passed, ha). But I did it and I am proud. 10 miles! I kept going the entire time and although my legs are prettyy sore, I do not think I made my injury worse which was the goal. Half marathon here I come, I am now confident I will conquer you.

I then was taken out on a surprise date :), and Brenden chose an awesome place. We went to The Pottery Shop and painted pottery for each other. Brilliant and fun! I painted Brenden a t-rex he picked out and he painted me an awesome hedgehog pen holder that I chose and will totally put on display on my desk at work for all to see. There was also a coffee shop in The Pottery Place, so we decided to get some drinks and munchies to tied us (ok me) over until dinner. Brenden got a pumpkin spice latte. Yay pumpkin season, and I got a iced chai tea latte, a box of raisins, and a bag of pirates booty, ARG!

Before painting: all set up and tummy happy.
Apparently it was also Harry Potter night and my friend from high school showed up for that. It was great seeing her again and getting to catch up a bit. Overall: day = success; night = great :)!

After painting: front view, awesome paint jobs if I say so myself
After painting: back view, "RAWR!" I don't know what noise hedgehogs make...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: