The Pursuit Of Happiness: 2.88

11/11/2015 tringel 0 Comments

I started my day out with an early morning swim. Then I opened the packaged I received from my friend Keia (aka. Presence and Grace), and was super excited to find a beautifully designed weekly planner. Now I can keep track of my to-do-lists and deadlines in style.




To end the day even better then the start, I had a date night with my love, B-cole :). We ventured to Baltimore -- which I hate to admit I may be becoming rather fond of -- to try out the new Harbor East location of the famous upstate NY joint, Dinosaur Bar-B-Que. We order pretty much everything on the menu (because let's face it, I have a problem; I have the need to sample everything and we both just love to eat good food). And, boy was it tasty; even better then I remembered from my college days. 



After dinner we walked the food off a bit (just enough to make room for dessert); the few blocks to my favorite Baltimore dessert restaurant, Vaccaro's.  Omg. I tried a new spin on my usual cannoli order -- cannoli cream with cannoli shell "chips." My tastebuds are so happy right now! My stomach, maybe not so much. Oh who am I kidding, it's pretty happy too, just very full.

We wrapped up the night with all of our favorite shows, ChuckAwkward, and Modern Family. It was the perfect date night.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: