The Pursuit Of Happiness: Week In Review

12/03/2016 tringel 0 Comments

Saturday
This week was a bit opposite the previous. With Thanksgiving behind us, I spent my day with nothing to do, which is just what I wanted. I got in a big dose of R&R as I laid on the couch binging Netflix and relishing in some Thanksgiving leftovers.

Sunday
There was no Black Friday shopping for me, but Sunday called for getting all those sales and pre-cyber Monday deals online. I went a little crazy but it made me so happy. Retail therapy, it's a gift and a curse (to quote Monk). And in the evening Brenden and I started Gilmore Girls. Eek!

Monday
After a morning of running around, my momma and I enjoyed a most delicious lunch at Cava. I'm obsessed with this place.

Tuesday
I had another evening with not much to do. I spent it with a trip to the gym followed by a night of the last season of How I Met Your Mother.

Wednesday
Today was filled with exciting things. Brenden and I are officially going to Seattle and Alaska in March. We got our plane tickets and are super pumped about the trip. Let the planing beginning. For dinner I met up with with Rachel and Heather Dixon (!!) at NalleyFresh. It was so wonderful to get to see these to and spend some time catching up and talking about enjoyable things.



Thursday
We are working to make ourselves better, which meant Brenden and I took our trip to the gym together. Quality time together and quality accomplishments make us feel good -- sometimes sore but oh so good.

Friday
'Tis the season. Tonight was my first holiday party of the month. It was the gym holiday party and it was lovely. It is always fun to talk to the people I see during my hour of misery each week. It's hard to make conversation at 5:30 am when I'm trying to catch my breath, so to get to talk and learn a little more about each others lives is very nice. Plus the food, drink and music are always on point.

How was your week? What were some of your daily highlights? Did you get to relax in the week between Thanksgiving and winter holiday happenings? What does you holiday party schedule look like?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: