The Pursuit Of Happiness: Week In Review

11/26/2016 tringel 0 Comments

Saturday
Thanksgiving prep has begun. Brenden and I are officially hosting Thanksgiving and we have a lot to do. Today involved shopping for dining-ware and decorations. Luckily Lauren and Anna met up with me because decisions are not my friend. How are you decorating for the Holiday? Plus it was fun seeing Lauren and Anna. After stocking up, Lauren came to hang out at my apartment where we made Thanksgiving banners and other decorations, and ordered in some sushi. We are right on track.

Sunday
Thanksgiving prep continued. I made some roasted pumpkin seeds and bought most of the ingredients we will be needing for the night. I also took the time to relax before anxiety really kicks in.

Monday
Geri stopped down for the evening before getting her train down to FL. We had a family girls night out with Rachel and my momma. We got sushi and talked about all the things. It was fun to enjoy my family together.

Tuesday
More Thanksgiving prep. Brenden and I cleaned up and made room for our makeshift table of ten. We set it nice and pretty and I prepped some more pumpkin seeds. What are you making for Thanksgiving?

Wednesday
Guess what. We prepped for Thanksgiving some more. Do you notice a trend for the week? Tonight was focused around food prep. We got the deviled eggs ready, the stuffing prepped, the dips made and the turkey buttered.

Thursday
Happy Thanksgiving! The day has come and all of our hard work paid off. I was so happy to see all of my family and have them over to my apartment (most for he first time). I was great to catch up and spend time together. We don't get together often enough. All of the food turned out great, and I was super proud of my cheese plate and decorations. Brenden's turkey (with my assistance) was perfectly juicy and flavorful. I was happy with my cheese plate, and everyone else's dishes were too good to stop eating. What was your favorite part of Thanksgiving?






Friday
Thanksgiving leftovers and How I Met Your Mother on the couch. Just what the doctor ordered. What is your favorite way to enjoyed leftovers. I fancied things up this year and tried out this amazing mashed potato waffle sandwich. Hosting was great, but totally exhausting and I was happy to have nothing planned for the evening. Did you go Black Friday shopping? Or are you all about Christmas/Hanukkah already?



How was your week? What were some of your daily highlights? How did you celebrate Thanksgiving? Did you host? Or bring an awesome dish to wherever you went?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: